About Nasreen Fatema Awal
Mrs. Nasreen Fatema Awal is one of the founding Directors and key personalities of the Multimode Group, She is directly involved in the Business for the past 14 years.
She has been associated with the establishment and gradual progress of Multimode Group and its activities from the very beginning of early eighties a leading Business house in Bangladesh.
Apart from her Business establishment, she is also the:-
- Founder President of Women Entrepreneur Association of Bangladesh (WEAB).
- Founder director of SME Foundation.
- Honorary Consul of Mongolia to Bangladesh.
|Name of the Organization
|M F Consumers Ltd.
|Joongbo Multimode Chemicals Ltd.
|Kay & Que (Bangladesh) Ltd.
|Women Entrepreneurs Association of Bangladesh (WEAB)
|Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce & Industry
|SAARC Chamber Women Entrepreneurs Council
|Zonta International Dhaka Club 1
|Dhaka American Women’s Club
|Dagonbhuiyan Girls High School
|Shahjahan Bhuiyan Memorial School
|Khashia Punji School at Moulavibazar
Honorary Consul of Mongolia to Bangladesh.
- “Medal of Honor” Award 2012 received from World Federation of Consuls (F.I.C.A.C),Monaco.
- “Priyadarshini Award” year -2012 by the Federation of Indian Women Entrepreneurs.
- “Mid Day Meal “Award by the Govt. of Bangladesh on a special occasion on the 26th March of 2012, on the Independence Day of Bangladesh for Dagonbhuiyan Girl’s High School (Feni) for starting such a noble program for the first time ever in Bangladesh.
- “Mahatma Gandhi Peace Award 2008”
- “Begum Rokeya Shikha Award 2008”
- “Best Personality for Women Entrepreneurship Development Award” by President, SAARC Women Entrepreneurs Council.
- Awarded as “The Leading Woman in the Public Sector in Asia 2011” by WIL Asia Forum in Malaysia.
ENGAGED WITH THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL & PHILANTHROPIC ACTIVITIES
- Organized the Women Entrepreneur Association of Bangladesh (WEAB) in 2000, First women trade organization.
- Organized the Council of SAARC Chamber of Women Entrepreneurs in 2001.
- Attended a high-level meeting on investment and partnerships of UNLDC – IV, Istanbul, Turkey 2011 upon the invitation of H. E. Mr. Ban Ki – moon, Secretary General of the United Nations – in May, 2011.
- Participated as a speaker in 2nd Women in Leadership (WIL) Asia Awards 2012 program, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on February 16-17, 2012 .
Reading, Traveling, Singing & Empowering Women.